35 Years of Experience
- Over 55K Court Papers Served
- Over 5k Documents Filing / Retrieved
- Over 2.5K Investigations
- Over 300 Bodyguard Assignments
- Over 500 Valuables Protected / Couriered
- Over 21 Missing / Runaways Found
For process services, court process serving, or process server assistance, your first of 3 attempts are within 3 days or less, for all major Ohio counties/cities (or rush service).
Commercial Rates (Prepaid Discount)
• Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dayton, Akron, Reg. Agents and Govt. Offices—$59.00 (For Other Process Servers Only), 2 days or less $69.00
• Counties Surrounding Cleve., Col., Cinn. —$89.00
• Toledo and Youngstown—$89.00
• Skip Tracing Worldwide—$59.00 with Court Process
• Skip Tracing Only—$69.00 and Up
• Document Filings (E-filing or Pickups, $25.00)—$45.00 (Major Counties)
• Research—$49.00/Hour + $0.49/Mile
• Street / Field Research ( Civil )—$79.00/Hour
• Criminal Investigations $99.00/Hour
• All-Ohio Flat Rate—$99.00 or rush (most remote counties) 21 days or less
• Nationwide Flat Rate (49 States & Canada)— $129.00 21 days or less
14 days or less is $149.00 & 7 days or less - $169.00 urban/suburban areas
• Nationwide Flat Rate (49 States & Canada)—$149.00 & up -
remote/Mountain/Island or desert area
• Worldwide- all Other Countries (Call For Fee Quote)—$199.00 and up
We also Invoice. Notary public, mobile notary 24/7, Columbus/Cleveland OH areas only.
(Please know that 50% of our gross revenue is donated to charities focused on the spiritual and educational development of our American youth.)
Client's must file all returns/proofs of service with their clerk of courts.
Government Clients of Reference US Department of Justice, US Treasury Department. attorney General Offices of Florida, Michigan, Alaska, Illinois, Ohio, California, Toronto, Canada as well as the Cities of Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus, Ohio; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and the District of Columbia, Scotland Yard (Great Britain)
Legal / Corporate / Clients of Reference
• Jones Day
• Sidley Austin (Chicago)
• Attorney Ben Crump(D.C. and FL.)
• Johnnie Cochran Law Firm(L.A. & Chicago)
• Vrdolyak Law Group(Chicago)
We have a court process server to serve your civil court subpoena or any legal documents anywhere in Ohio. Process servers are also available in the cities of Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Mansfield, Medina, Newark, Canton, Columbus, Dayton, Akron, Toledo, Marion, Lima, Delaware, Youngstown and all Ohio.
Juvenile Domestic Court
Court Papers Submit Here
Return Of Process Server
Affidavit Of Process Server
Blank W-9 Form
Our W-9 Form
Call us for the Employee Identification Number.
We charge a process service fee for each address, three attempts per service.
No cancelations / refunds after service orders are processed or served.
Contact us to receive the best possible service for your legal needs.
We specialize in process servers, investigation, summons, subpoena, civil filings, legal research, and skip tracing.