32 Years of Experience
- Over 50K Court Papers Served
- Over 5k Documents Filing / Retrieved
- Over 2.5K Investigations
- Over 300 Bodyguard Assignments
- Over 500 Valuables Protected / Couriered
- Over 21 Missing / Runaways Found
For process services, court process serving, or process server assistance, you are guaranteed your first of 3 attempts within 3 days or less, for all major Ohio counties/cities (or rush service).
Commercial Rates (Prepaid Discount)
• Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dayton, Akron—$49.00
• Counties Surrounding Cleve., Col., Cinn. —$69.00
• Toledo and Youngstown—$79.00
• Skip Tracing Worldwide—$49.00 with Court Process
• Skip Tracing Only—$69.00 and Up
• Document Filings (Drop-Offs or Pickups, $25.00)—$45.00 both
• Research—$49.00/Hour + $0.49/Mile
• Street / Field Research ( Civil )—$79.00/Hour
• Criminal Investigations $99.00/Hour
• All-Ohio Flat Rate—$99.00 or rush (remote counties) 21 days or less
• Nationwide Flat Rate (49 States & Canada)— $129.00 21 days or less
14 days or less is $149.00 & 7 days or less - $169.00 urban/suburban areas
• Nationwide Flat Rate (49 States & Canada)—$149.00 & up -
remote/Mountain/Island or desert area
• Worldwide- all Other Countries (Call For Fee Quote)—$199.00 and up
We also Invoice. Notary public, mobile notary 24/7, Columbus/Cleveland OH areas only.
(Please know that 50% of our gross revenue is donated to charities focused on the spiritual and educational development of our American youth.)
Client's must file all returns/proofs of service with their clerk of courts.
Government Clients of Reference US Department of Justice, US Treasury Department. attorney General Offices of Florida, Michigan, Alaska, Illinois, Ohio, California, Toronto, Canada as well as the Cities of Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus, Ohio; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and the District of Columbia, Scottland Yard (Great Britian)
Legal / Corporate / Clients of Reference
• Cochran and Montgomery
• Jones Day, Sidley Austin, A.C.L.U.
We have a court process server to serve your civil court subpoena or any legal documents anywhere in Ohio. Process servers are also available in the cities of Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Mansfield, Medina, Newark, Canton, Columbus, Dayton, Akron, Toledo, Marion, Lima, Delaware, Youngstown and all Ohio.
Pre-Filled W-9 Form & Court Appointment Letters
Court Papers Submittal Here
Blank W-9 Form
Call us for the Employee Identification Number.
We charge a process service fee for each address, three attempts per service.
No cancellations / refunds after service orders are processed or served.
Contact us to receive the best possible service for your legal needs.
We specialize in process servers, investigation, summons, subpoena, civil filings, legal research, and skip tracing.